Chery QQ - The first drive

The very first impression of Chery QQ on me cant be expressed so easily in words- it needs a realistic feeling of what i experienced - a perfect power steering, so comfortable seats , so responsive Clutch pedal and Race pedals.........................
After adjusting the driving seat of my right hand drive chery qq , i was off to go from showroom.
But wait a while.... i had to adjust the side mirrors ! 
And viola Powered side mirrors were sooo smooth in adjustment.
Setting the rear view mirror was so comfortable and handy .......same flowy and smooth as was the chery driving seat adjustment.
I got my Chery fueled from Shell petrol pump........ and left for home.....
turned on the built in Chery logo Cd/MP3/Usb/Aux/FM radio player........... and 4 speakers in the chery qq gave awesome music.... 2 speakers in chery qq in the front doors and two at the back just at the corners of the rear seats.

What a lovely drive--- My first drive--In my very own-Chery QQ

Thank you Chery for so cute and responsive car !
I just love to see this car on roads in Pakistan ! And i wish that local production of Chery QQ starts in Pakistan by Karakoram Platinum Motors as soon as possible.....

Stay tuned for more stuff on Chery. I ll post every detail about chery QQ - from Nuts to Bolts , to Repairs and Maintenance , And the issues encountered and their handling .....

Anything you wish to ask... ? Please Do Comment....... See You.

Comments